From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)Apply Now Job ID 17000KIJ
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Primary Location: SC-SCColumbia-3600 Forest Dr
South Carolina MENTOR
Come join our team using your nursing skills to support individuals with disabilities. For South Carolina MENTOR and The MENTOR Network, the LPN role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
This is a fantastic role to continue your LPN career path within Social and Human Services, and work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges within group home settings.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse with South Carolina MENTOR, you will provide nursing services, training and support to address the medical and psychiatric needs of individuals with developmental disabilities and/or emotional or behavioral challenges.
Provide ongoing services to individuals with varying medical needs. This is a great opportunity to establish long-term relationships with employees and the individuals we serve. Work with the Trainers to provide expertise on various learning needs, including medication administration and documentation.
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current LPN/LVN licensure for state of residence
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state such as CPR/FA, HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay, paid time off, Holiday pay, and benefits
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next