Residential Program DirectorApply Now Job ID 17000OQE
Residential Program Director
Primary Location: United States-MO-MOColumbia
- Responsible for oversight of multiple residential sites throughout Columbia and Hallsville
- Responsible for maintaining required staffing at each residential site per the clients support plan in conjunction with each house supervisor
- Provides case management reviews and case supervision. Participates in the review and matching of new clients.
- Establishes on-call duties and supervises on-call staff. Some on call duties and rotating weekends as needed.
- Develops and ensures implementation of individual program plans and daily schedules for all consumers. Monitors adherence to treatment plans. Regularly reviews clients records to monitor home visits.
- Facilitates communication with family members, case managers, state agencies and state/corporate offices to ensure the confidentiality of consumer and personnel related information.
- Participates in the hiring process for direct care staff and provides training to staff to ensure quality supports are provided to individuals residing at each location
- Edits and approves direct care staffing hours to ensure accuracy of hours worked
- Promotes and markets programs to funding sources, community agencies, families and related groups. Monitors the availability and efficacy of community-based and other supports required by the program.
- Ensures that all records are accurate, up to date, and in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Provides leadership including direct supervision of staff; implements Network employee practices; ensures safety and workers' compensation initiatives are followed; and ensures employees receive appropriate orientation and training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related human services field
- Four years related experience
- Experience with medically fragile individuals and/or prior nursing experience preferred
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.