State DirectorApply Now Job ID 17000KLV
Primary Location: SC-SCColumbia-3600 Forest Dr
South Carolina MENTOR
This is an amazing opportunity to use your passion, skills and experience to make a positive difference in this mission driven, innovative and community based provider. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals at South Carolina MENTOR who are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of children and youth at risk.
The State Director position is a wonderful way to continue your career path in a management role in Child Welfare and Social Services.
South Carolina Mentor is seeking a State Director to direct operations with revenues of $7 million, ensures services provided are of highest quality. Responsible for managing strong relationships with payors, manages licensing and contractual agreements and ensures that operations meets compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Oversees the operations of a single state and manages combined revenues of $7 million or more.
- Responsible for financial performance of a state, implements strategies to maximize revenue, works with financial personnel to maintain financial plans; provides monthly financial reporting; and approves contracts.
- Directs and supervises Regional Directors and regional support team
- Provides leadership and develops strategy for maximizing growth within state.
- Implements public strategy plan for state, maintains and state level relations with legislative and administrative officials, advocates, and trade associations.
- Develops state or business unit strategy to maintain and foster relations with consumers, families, and guardians.
- Oversees development and implements state quality standards.
- Provides leadership and oversees state implementation of incident management protocol.
- Oversees implementation of health and safety programs.
- Maintains compliance with Network and regulatory safe working environments.
- Provides leadership including supervision of Directors and regional support team.
- Implements state licensing and compliance strategy.
Bachelor's degree required, Masters in related field preferred
10-12 years’ experience, including significant management experience in the human services industry preferred
South Carolina MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k), PTO and Holiday Pay
- Annual performance-based bonus plan
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network (this role is vacant due to an internal promotion)
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.