From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Behavior AnalystApply Now Job ID 17000L8L
Primary Location: United States-CA-CACulver City
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s with BCBA certification preferred, in an appropriate filed of study or a minimum of 3-5 years experience in behavioral management. Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred.
- Must be bi-lingual in Spanish, written and verbal
- Ability to solve problems, be self-motivated, able to build rapport with families, and facilitate communication.
- Current driver’s license, car registration and auto insurance.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification required in some states.