From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Behavior AnalystApply Now Job ID 17000L8L
Primary Location: United States-CA-CACulver City
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s with BCBA certification preferred, in an appropriate filed of study or a minimum of 3-5 years experience in behavioral management. Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred.
- Must be bi-lingual in Spanish, written and verbal
- Ability to solve problems, be self-motivated, able to build rapport with families, and facilitate communication.
- Current driver’s license, car registration and auto insurance.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification required in some states.