From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Foster Care Case ManagerApply Now Job ID 190003JO
Foster Care Case Manager
Primary Location: OH-OHDayton-1129 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Ohio MENTOR is a leader in Therapeutic Foster Care and Behavioral Health Services (BHS) in Ohio. We are looking for leaders who have the talent, education, and energy to team with us on our mission of improving the lives of children and families.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Foster Care Case Manager who is a strong advocate for children and is committed to assisting with the challenges of adjusting to a foster home while working on a permanent placement plan. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to serve families and to pursue a career in Social and Human Services.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of services and treatments with the children and families we serve
- Partner with foster parents and other internal resources to support transition needs for children in homes
- As part of the treatment team, collaborate with many other professionals (Schools Administrators, Funding Sources, Therapists, Guardians, Parents)
- Attend weekly supervision meetings with Program Director and attend weekly staff meetings
- Serve in rotation (with Supervisor back-up) for after hours emergency on- call response
- Weekly home visits with foster parents and children
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field
- 1 year of related experience working with the population served (preferred)
- LSW licensed (or eligible)
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Reliable transportation and auto insurance that complies with the minimum state requirements (if providing transportation for individuals receiving services)
What We Offer:
- Career growth opportunities
- Largest national network of human service providers
- Competitive pay rates
- Mileage reimbursement
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 consumers in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today