From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Part Time TherapistApply Now Job ID 20000EAE
Part Time Therapist
Primary Location: United States-OH-OHDayton
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Ohio MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
- Master’s degree in social work or related field.
- LSW, LISW or LPC required.
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly with young people.
- A Good Listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance.
- Strong organizational skills and documentation skills in managing your own schedule.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Since Therapists often provide transportation to individuals, owning a registered and insured vehicle is required.
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks.
- Training within our treatment models and supports in implementing with clients
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Flexibility in schedules and mileage reimbursement
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- A dynamic, growing work environment with advancement opportunities nationwide.