From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Business Manager, FinanceApply Now Job ID 19000LL0
Business Manager, Finance
Primary Location: United States-MA-MADedham
Description NeuroRestorative is currently seeking a Business Manager, Finance. Under the direct supervision of a Business Director, the Business Manager serves as a business partner for management of designated business units within operations, including providing financial analysis to support business decision making and ensuring the accuracy and integrity of P&L.
- Analyzes financial data and makes recommendations to the business units regarding the financial performance of the business.
- Serve as the finance business partner to the respective units’ operations managers.
- Provides a variety of complex financial data and maintains and updates company financial models and plans.
- Analyzes and prepares analysis of business unit and program financial performance
- Uses professional financial concepts to addresses complex business issues and provide operational leaders with value added insights and practical recommendations.
- Understands the process workflow of varying activities, operational and financial, and looks at ways to drive process improvement
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of financial statements.
- Ensures adherence to financial policies and procedures.
- Prepares and updates budget and forecasts for business units.
- Prepares and supports reporting and analysis for monthly, quarterly and year-end fiscal activities, including cost reports required by regulatory agencies, if applicable
- Ensures compliance with internal controls and code of conduct requirements.
- Assists in developing short and long-term plans that are consistent with company’s financial objectives, strategic initiatives and values.
- Works collaboratively with the Shared Service Center around accounts receivable/accounts payable/general ledger to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Indirect oversight of a distributed and decentralized field operation as it relates to accounts payable, accounts receivable and all facets of the finance/accounting close cycle.
- Partner with the centralized Shared Service Center to ensure the business unit’s accounts receivable portfolio and processes are efficient and effective; key partner to SSC team and operations around front end processes that impact cash collection/accounts receivable
- Assists in analysis of acquisitions and new business opportunities, along with performing due diligence
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field, CPA or MBA preferred
- 5-7 years experience in accounting/financial management.
- Strong financial background
- Strong leadership abilities
- Excellent computer skills, data entry speed and accuracy, and related office equipment
- Project management skills required
- Background in Human Services or Medicaid reimbursement, preferred
- Broad knowledge of desktop computer applications required.