Human Resources CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 17000LGU
Human Resources Coordinator
Primary Location: MA-MADedham-270 Bridge St
As the Human Resources Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting with the onboarding of employees, employee orientation and
training. Review and maintain employee records and
ensure compliance with regulatory and Network standards. Serve as HR liaison and communication funnel
between field and state offices.
- Set up and maintain confidential, sensitive files and records, ensuring efficient retrieval of information.
- Ensure all necessary information is maintained in the employee personnel record. Distribute information to supervisor or others and files completed information.
- Provide copies of records as appropriate for employees when requested. Track files to assure that required documentation is received and compliant with agency standards.
- Assist recruiter by posting employment ads on company website, external websites, in newspapers and through college career services in order to attract qualified applicants. Conduct and maintain file of background check results on applicants and performs registry and license verification checks.
- Coordinate new hire orientation and scheduling by working closely with the hiring manager, controller, and others as required. Ensure that proper new hire paperwork has been completed, including I9 documentation and certifications.
- Assist with paperwork required for job and salary changes, R&R bonuses and LOA. Assist with performance review process as needed.
- Assist with communications on open enrollment and responds to general questions from employees about pay and benefits. Refer questions to the Benefits Information Center as appropriate.
- Refer employee relations issues to HR Director as necessary.
- Comply with HR policies and practices, referring questions to immediate supervisor.
- Assist management in developing new databases for tracking and recording events/programs. Produce reports as needed.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of related experience preferred
- We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k), PTO and Holiday Pay
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
AMERICAN WITH DISABILITY STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.