From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides survivors of brain injury with structured support and compassionate care. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers — NeuroRestorative's employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Manager, Quality AnalyticsApply Now Job ID 190003YR
Manager, Quality Analytics
Primary Location: MA-MADedham-980 Washington St
Description The Quality Analytics Manager conducts data analyses, including data cleansing, planning and executing analyses and developing/ producing user-friendly and responsive reports. Provides information to leadership regarding state of the art data management systems and opportunities to enhance analyses, system integration and related databases. Manages team responsible for quality reporting and benchmarking for The Network, and suggests quality improvement strategies based upon analytic results.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Oversees Network quality reporting, analysis and benchmarking.
· Ensures accuracy of data and subsequent reports, collaborating with operations to resolve any and all data integrity issues.
· Designs and implements data management and quality control procedures, including writing technical requirements and documentation of data sets.
· Designs and facilitates trainings for field employees on quality metrics and the appropriate use of data to improve performance.
· Liaisons with field QI and operations in process improvement efforts for the collection and review of data.
· Collects and analyzes quality improvement data and reports to QI leadership the status of quality improvement activities across the Network.
· Utilizes quality information and metrics to identify areas for quality improvement activities and to measure the outcomes of interventions.
· Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Qualifications: JOB REQUIREMENTS
·Master's degree in Human Services or a related field strongly preferred. Five years of related experience including formal training in data analytics required. Some management/supervisory experience preferred. Demonstrated experience/expertise in computer applications, especially Excel, SQL. SPSS and/or other statistical applications required. Demonstrated ability to research issues and resources, write reports and other technical documents required.