Sr Financial AnalystApply Now Job ID 17000H53
Sr Financial Analyst
Primary Location: MA-MADedham-990 Washington St
Organization:Adult Day Health
Adult Day Health Inc
- Develop and maintain Dashboards and key metrics to monitor the financial performance of an Operating Group.
- Assist in detail review of the Operating Group budget and forecasts
- Assists with monthly review and analysis of financial results with recommendations and action steps to deal with variances.
- Analyzes, evaluates and interprets data – actual to budget, forecast and LTM
- Preparation of materials for quarterly Board meetings as well as other key presentation materials
- Reviews and assists with monthly reporting for HSLT meetings
- Drive consistency and standardization of all operating group reporting and metrics to allow for value added analysis
- Preparation of thoughtful and value added service line analysis to allow for better operational decision making
- Works with Manager of Financial Analysis to provide the financial analysis needed for Operating Group President, Operating Group CFO and VP of FP & A
- Participates in special projects for Operating Group
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Experience with Hyperion, Oracle or other large ERP system and report writing systems
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university; Master's degree preferred.