Therapeutic Training & Support ClinicanApply Now Job ID 19000CIL
Therapeutic Training & Support Clinican
Primary Location: United States-MA-MADedham
Are you committed to helping keep families together by improving family life and functioning? We seek Therapeutic Training & Support (TT&S) Clinicians to join our clinical team serving youth and families in their homes. If you have a strong sense of purpose and passion to be part of our Behavioral Health Services community-based program, we want to hear from you. We offer a supportive team environment, flexible schedule, family-oriented culture, and long-term career development. So, come join our team of dedicated and caring clinicians!
Our TT&S Clinicians focus on the families’ strengths and empower them to make changes that have a lasting impact. We will train and certify you in the Family Centered Treatment © model. This is an innovative, trauma-informed, evidenced-based approach which achieves effective outcomes.
If you are looking to make a lasting impact in the lives of youth and families, then this is the position for you.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete training and certification of the evidence-based Family Centered Treatment © model and utilize with families
- Provide individual and family therapy to youth at risk and their families, with a caseload of 8-10 families.
- Participate in assessing youth and families’ mental health, strengths, needs, and family patterns to create a family-focused treatment plan and on an ongoing basis with the Masters-level clinician
- Provide evidenced-based interventions to youth and families developed from the family-focused treatment plan with the Masters-level clinician
- Ensure documentation and records are kept confidential, organized, complete and submitted in an accurate and timely manner
- Make referrals to services and resources on behalf of families
- Assist in creating a closure and aftercare plan for each family with the Masters-level clinician
- Support peer development by addressing areas for professional development, performance, and training in weekly individual supervision and team meetings
- Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel from referring/collateral agencies
- Bachelor's Degree
- One year experience working with youth and/or families preferred
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Reliable transportation and auto insurance that complies with the minimum state requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is necessary in order to meet the needs of children and their families
- Proficiency or fluency in Spanish, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, American Sign Language, or other languages a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive salaried position
- Opportunity to earn a monthly bonus for every hour you exceed your monthly goal.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents
- Mileage reimbursement
- A dynamic, rewarding work environment with advancement opportunities nationwide
Founded in 1980, Massachusetts MENTOR provides home and community-based services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and youth with emotional and behavioral challenges, as well as their families. Through a range of individualized services, including Therapeutic Foster Care and adult Host Home programs, Massachusetts MENTOR helps individuals of all abilities live life to the fullest in the communities they call home.
Massachusetts MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local health and human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join Massachusetts MENTOR and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.