From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides survivors of brain injury with structured support and compassionate care. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers — NeuroRestorative's employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Cognitive Retraining Therapist - Part TimeApply Now Job ID 17000JQB
Cognitive Retraining Therapist - Part Time
Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJDelran
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
NeuroRestorative New Jersey
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Provides case management and counseling services to clients in a home & community based settings
- Assesses referred clients and leads development of service plan in conjunction with treatment team and funding sources in accordance with corporate, contractual, and regulatory standards
- Creates, coordinates and evaluates service plans through partnerships with stakeholders based on assessed client needs.
- Provides pre-service introduction and in-service continuing education to mentors as appropriate per regulatory requirements.
- Provides ongoing monitoring and consultation to mentors regarding work with clients and implementation of service plan.
- Makes mentor and family home visits and conducts mentor group meetings as required
- Maintains current and complete client and reporting records in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Assists with all legal, licensing, regulatory and certification activities as needed.
- Assists with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support for all clients as needed.
- Participates in rotational on-call system
- Participates in all activities designed to enhance and build an active social network of mentors.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
- Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of BA in psychology or related field (as approved by SCR for certification)
- Minimum one year of experience with clinical populations
- Travel required to meet with clients -- mileage reimbursed
- Must maintain current valid driver's license and their own vehicle
- Valid CPR and First Aid certifications
NeuroRestorative New Jersey offers a continuum of post-acute rehabilitation programs for individuals with brain injuries and other neurological challenges. Through a range of program settings throughout the state and individualized services, NeuroRestorative New Jersey can meet the needs of participants at any state of post-acute rehabilitation.
NeuroRestorative New Jersey is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join NeuroRestorative New Jersey and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.