From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Administrative Program AssociateApply Now Job ID 19000WM3
Administrative Program Associate
Primary Location: United States-MA-MADorchester
Function:Office and Administrative Support
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support the seniors and adults we serve.
Mentor Adult Day Health offers a continuum of services and supports for elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be.
Mentor Adult Day Health is seeking a dynamic and passionate person to serve as Administrative Program Associate to coordinate all administrative functions for the center.
Specific tasks include:
- Producing daily check in / check out logs
- Coordinating with transportation for clients’ outside appointments
- Participating in meal service and provides complete count for the Food Program
- Maintaining calendars and daily schedules. Schedules appointments and meetings for staff, supervisors and managers.
- Maintaining various databases such as the Network’s Census system.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ experience in administrative support
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!