From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Intake CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 20000JZU
Primary Location: United States-MA-MADorchester
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
As an Intake Coordinator with Adult Day Health, you’ll be one of those special people. We offer a continuum of services and supports for elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be. Our caring staff works with each participant to create an individualized Plan of Care that fits their needs and interests.
Adult Day Health is seeking a dynamic and passionate person to serve as Intake Coordinator to coordinate all referral and insurance records and paperwork for each client as they are introduced to the program.
Specific tasks include:
- Coordinating all intake paperwork
- Sending and receiving completed paperwork from doctors
- Providing tours for prospective clients and their families
- Updating the daily census with new admissions and discharges
- Assisting with special projects.
- Maintaining various databases such as the Network’s Census system
- Collecting re-authorizations from all required pay sources as needed.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ experience in administrative support
- Haitian Creole speaking preferred
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!