From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Sr. Cognitive Retraining Specialist -Morristown/Clifton, NJApply Now Job ID 19000RB7
Sr. Cognitive Retraining Specialist -Morristown/Clifton, NJ
Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJEast Brunswick
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
NeuroRestorative is seeking a Per Diem Sr. Cognitive Retraining Specialist for our Home and Community Program in the East Brunswick area. (Males are STRONGLY encouraged to apply).
- Provide and maintain an orderly, safe, clean and warm therapeutic environment.
- Closely follow the Day Program schedule of assignments and seek approval from the Day Program Administrator for any necessary changes.
- Provide individual and group therapies to clients with the support of the Cognitive Coordinator.
- Monitor clients during transitional times, lunch, and breaks. This includes behavioral, toileting, and general assistance as needed.
- Attend assigned IRP meetings, Day Program team meetings, staff meetings, and additional meetings as assigned.
- Complete all required documentation including, but not limited to behavior charts, FYI’s, incident reports, monthly reports, IRP reports, therapy notes, lesson plans, and so forth.
- Treat clients with respect, dignity, and compassion at all times.
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times and ensure confidentiality of privileged information.
- Complete all cognitive therapy assessments on an annual basis to all persons served, as determined by the Cognitive Coordinator.
- Cooperate with the licensee and Department of Human Services in any inspection or investigation..
- Minimum of BA in psychology or related field (as approved by SCR for certification) and preferred one year of related experience
- Must maintain current valid driver's license