As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Primary Location: United States-WI-WIEau Claire
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Looking for meaningful work that fits your busy schedule? We have overnight positions ensuring the safety and wellbeing of individuals while they sleep. During the night, you serve as the point-person for the shift, responding to individual needs and managing any emergency situations that may arise.
Apply to Direct Support Professional/Caregiver roles available in Eau Claire, WI.
REM Wisconsin provides services to people with disabilities. Utilizing individual service plans to encourage individuals to live as independently as possible. Examples of job duties include:
- Meal prepping for day time hours
- Medication administration
- Cleaning and household duties
- Assisting individuals throughout the night and getting ready in the morning with living skills such as; personal hygiene, grooming and/or bathing and toileting
- Must be 18 years of age
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Dedicated, self-starter, with ability to work
- Flexible, consistent schedules, Full and Part time hours available
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, meals provided
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) along with Paid Time Off for Full-time employees
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
Make a difference every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment with
benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Wisconsin is
a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services
providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from some of our team why they’re part of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?Watch Video
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.