From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Caregiver 1-on-1Apply Now Job ID 17000NII
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNEdina
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
- Evenings, including some weekends
- Errands or shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments/ support groups
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Assisting in the development of positive relationship building
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, open-minded, and responsible attitude
- Experience with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/ Autism preferred
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment, full time schedule available with benefits. REM Hennepin is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 35 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!