From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Program Director (Clinical Supervisor)Apply Now Job ID 17000A26
Program Director (Clinical Supervisor)
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAEl Monte
As the Program Director (Clinical Supervisor) for California MENTOR Family Support Services, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services for the families we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of our Executive Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and you’re looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Provides leadership for staff, families, and others associated with the service
- Builds a team of quality mental health professionals
- Manages daily operations and all service delivery components of the Family Centered Treatment© model as well as Wraparound services
- Provides supervision to Clinical Supervisors in 6 Service Planning Areas of LA County
- Participates in individual and peer supervision with other California MENTOR leaders in the state.
- Oversees administrative staff and functions
- Creates and implements marketing plan and develop business contacts.
What we require of you
- State Licensure as Marriage and Family Therapist or as Clinical Social Worker for at least 2 years.
- Minimum of five years of clinical experience in the field.
- A minimum of two years’ of management/supervisory experience.
- Reliable transportation
- Auto insurance that complies with the state policy concerning minimum car insurance coverage
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, uses an evidenced-based service model, called Family Centered Treatment and delivers individualized, practical supports that empower youth and families to lead healthy, stable lives at home. Training on this model will be provided. The FCT service line is COA accredited.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!