From skilled nurses and therapists to administrative staff and clinical evaluators, our employees make a difference in the lives of patients and their families every day. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local providers—CareMeridian’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative health and human services for more than 30 years.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Night ShiftApply Now Job ID 17000NPS
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Night Shift
Primary Location: CA-CAElk Grove-7601 Jacinto Rd
As a Licensed Practice Nurse (LPN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with CareMeridian you’ll be one of those special people that care for our patients.
For CareMeridian and The MENTOR Network the LPN/LVN is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the LPN/LVN role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
CareMeridian is seeking a LPN/LVN to provide prescribed medical treatment and personal services to our patients under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician as well as the Director of Nursing for the facility.
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current LPN/LVN licensure for state of residence
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
- Experience working with medically fragile or complex patients such as brain injury, spinal cord injury, trach and/or ventilator dependent patients
- Compassion and patient advocacy a must!