From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Therapist (Part-time)Apply Now Job ID 20000EAJ
Primary Location: United States-OH-OHElyria
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
- Master’s degree in social work or related field.
- LSW, LISW or LPC required.
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly with young people.
- A Good Listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance.
- Strong organizational skills and documentation skills in managing your own schedule.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Since Therapists often provide transportation to individuals, owning a registered and insured vehicle is required.
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks.
- Training within our treatment models and supports in implementing with clients
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Flexibility in schedules and mileage reimbursement
- A dynamic, growing work environment with advancement opportunities nationwide.
Our organization is driven by the power or relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.