From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Assessment SpecialistApply Now Job ID 17000KYB
Primary Location: United States-OR-OREugene
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
- A bachelor's degree in behavioral science, social science, or a closely related field or
- A bachelor’s degree in any field and one year of human services related experience or(c) An associate’s degree in a behavioral science, social science, or a closely related field and two years of human services related experience or(d) Three years of human services related experience, such as work providing assistance to people and groups with issues, such as economical disadvantages, employment, abuse and neglect, substance abuse, aging, disabilities, prevention, health, cultural competencies, or housing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in Person Centered Planning and Self-Determination.
- Prior experience providing or participating in assessment services.
- Strong communication and literacy skills, including both written and oral form.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with attention to detail, demonstrate strong time management skills, organizational skills, meet established deadlines, ability to adapt to change.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
What MENTOR Oregon offers you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for Full Time employees
- 401K and Retirement plan options
- Annual Bonus when goals are achieved
- Employee Discount's to major retailers
- Paid Training and Holiday Pay
- Casual Dress Code
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- "Network Angels" an Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Pay-it-Forward Education Program
- Truly rewarding work environment
MENTOR Oregon supports adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities through a range of individualized programs across the state.MENTOR Oregon is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!