Caregiver - Eureka FHA
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Caregiver - Eureka FHA
Primary Location: CA-CAEureka-317 Third St
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve. The heart of what we do is support adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. As a care provider, you'll be the link to the community!
- Assist with activities of daily living to achieve individual client goals to enhance quality of life
- Transport individuals in personal car for community outings, appointments, recreational activities
- Coach individuals to develop appropriate behavioral, social, money management, hygiene skills
Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!
- High School Diploma or GED
- 18 years of age minimum
- Valid California driver's license
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- Able to work afternoons, evenings, weekends
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full benefits package including 401(k) with company matching for full time
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- Full and Part time schedules available
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- Paid training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, when you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from our CEO, Bruce Nardella, about why he’s part
of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.