Eureka FHA PRC FT 40Apply Now Job ID 18000PS3
Eureka FHA PRC FT 40
Primary Location: CA-CAEureka-317 Third St
Function:Office and Administrative Support
California Mentor Family Home Agency
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Program Records Coordinator with Family Home Agency, a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in residential settings. The Program Records Coordinator compiles, verifies, types and files client records. This individual will respond to requests for medical records and perform other assigned clerical duties. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains files and individual records in a timely manner by updating and filing client data upon receipt of information.
- Initiates records for new clients and creates computer index. Prepares file labels and maintains and audits filing sequence.
- Assists in copying and distribution of record information per policy. Sends and receives information via facsimile machine.
- · Operates computer to enter and retrieve individual data.
- Maintains forms supply, including packet preparation.
- Reviews clinical documentation prepared by program staff to ensure that timecard and clinical documentation coincide. Ensures accuracy of all data. Provides appropriate and timely follow-up and tracking as needed.
- Forwards appropriate documents and information to other program staff upon request.
- Keeps supervisor informed of problems or issues
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Assists individuals on the phone daily and provide assistance when individuals are in the office.
- Provide transportation to individuals receiving services when needed.
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of related experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- A background check will be conducted for this position
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plans
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- Full and Part time schedules available
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Family Home Agency is a partner of California MENTOR and The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!