From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Registered NurseApply Now Job ID 17000JGA
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAEureka
As a Registered Nurse with California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, you'll support individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionate individual who can provide clinical care to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In this role you will utilize your skills to assess and ensure individual's health care needs are fulfilled with the support of the program staff.
Do you have nursing experience and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your education and skill set with California MENTOR to make an impact in other's lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and growing team today!
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes in condition, chart reviews
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight and training to families to ensure effective implementation of all related services
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Monitor and ensure physician's orders are documented and fulfilled as prescribed
- Accompany individuals to routine and emergency medical visits
- Provide duties as a Direct Support Professional as needed
- This person will serve the FHA and SLS programs in Eureka, CA.
If you have nursing experience and a passion for those we serve, we want to hear from you!
- Current Registered Nurse license
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing (RN) program
- One year of related experience working with developmentally and/or intellectually disabled individuals
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Access to a registered vehicle with insurance coverage
- Ability to pass a background check
- Holiday, Vacation and Sick Pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Family oriented environment
- Access to job through-out our Network