RN Registered Nurse - Part-timePrimary Location:
ClinicalFILL YOUR SCHEDULE WITH REWARDING WORK AS AN RN!
New Jersey MENTOR is seeking a Part Time RN to provide nursing services, training and support to address the medical psychiatric needs of youth with complex medical and behavioral challenges in our group homes.Description
The RN would be able to work in 2-4 group homes depending on availability. Each group home asks for 5 to 10 hours per week of checking in with the youth being served and hosting health education groups. The group sessions would cover topics that are important in a teenagers life: Hygiene, healthy eating, STDs and many more topics. While in the homes the RN will do initial assessments for any no admits. The hours worked can be flexed to work around your already established schedule.
Our Specialty Group Homes are designed for youth with intensive clinical needs and those who have been previously unsuccessful in more traditional residential settings. Under the 24-hour supervision of caring professionals, youth are given the guidance and tools they need to reconstruct their lives. Qualifications:
What we require of you:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing (RN) program
- One year of experience working with Youth
- Current RN license
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers around
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Benefits and Discount Programs available to all employees
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Paid training, career development, and advancement opportunities
Do not wait any longer! Apply Today!
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.