RN SupervisorApply Now Job ID 19000KJT
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAFair Oaks
Everyone needs a job, but only extraordinary people work here!
As a Health Services Supervisor and Registered Nurse with California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position is a supervisory position, and supports the individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionate individual who can provide leadership and clinical care to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In this role you will utilize your skills to assess and ensure each individual’s health care needs are carried out with the support of RNs and LVNs.
- A rewarding work environment, meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve, family-oriented environment; casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment. No day is ever the same as the next!
- On-the-job training, including career development, advancements, and paid CEU opportunities.
- Access to jobs throughout the nationwide Network in 36 states.
- Plans and organizes activities in nursing services, to ensure patient needs are met in accordance with instructions of physician and the facility’s administrative procedures.
- Manages the administration of medications, performance of physicals, provision of treatments, and scheduling of medical appointments.
- Evaluates nursing activities to ensure patient care, staff relations, and efficiency of service.
- Observes nursing care and visits patients to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed and that treatment is administered in accordance with physician's instructions.
- Orders, or directs ordering of drugs, solutions, and equipment, and maintains records on narcotics.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school or nursing program and have three years of related experience.
- Job requires performance of duties that involve potential for exposure to blood, body fluids, and/or tissues.
- Must successfully pass background checks including DOJ/FBI fingerprinting
- Valid CA Drivers License in good standing along with proof of registration and auto insurance