From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Program Director, IDD ServicesApply Now Job ID 20000HYX
Program Director, IDD Services
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAFairfield
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Fairfield FHA, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
As a Program Director with the Family Home Agency in Fairfield, CA a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of your Area Director, Quality Assurance Specialist, and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Manages the day to day operations of a Family Host Agency program supporting individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, in a match made Mentor home.
Interview and select talented staff. Lead, develop and inspire team providing on-going performance coaching.
Provides leadership including direct supervision of the Program Recruiters, Program Coordinators and Direct Support Professionals to ensure services are provided to the individuals receiving services, and their Mentor provider.
Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, time-keeping and billing for services provided.
Builds and maintains relationships with families, Regional Centers, Mentors, and regulatory agencies.
Manages incidents and prepares incident reports for both internal and external agencies.
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
Qualifications: What we require of you:
• Bachelor’s degree in a human services related field required
• One year of work experience with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities
• One year of experience in management in a human services related field
• Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
• Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
• High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
• Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check, as well as a physical examination and TB test
• Emergency on call availability nights and weekends
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
What we offer you:
• A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• Annual bonus plan
• A rewarding work environment
• Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
• Time Off & Holiday Pay
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress
• Employee discounts; fun employee events
• Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
• On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
• Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!