Quality Improvement SpecialistApply Now Job ID 17000O97
Quality Improvement Specialist
Primary Location: OH-OHFairlawn-3085 W Market St
Description (INSERT PARTNER) is seeking a Quality Improvement Specialist to provide leadership and support for a region and/or service line with respect to quality improvement. Responsible for implementing The Network’s, Operating Group’s, and state-specific quality systems for a region and/or service line. Assists in the implementation of initiatives and assurances under the direction of a QI Manager and/or operations. Conducts internal reviews of program operations and monitors compliance with internal and external requirements. Supports state operations and assigned region and/or service line to comply with all applicable internal and external quality of services standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Represents an assigned region and/or service line within a state on the state's QI Team and participates in regional leadership team meetings.
- Facilitates and verifies implementation of state-specific continuous quality improvement plans.
- Provides quality assurance / improvement technical assistance and subject matter expertise with local process improvement initiatives.
- Facilitates communication with local operations managers to elicit feedback and disseminate information, as directed through a state plan
- Coordinates implementation of training programs and delivers training as assigned.
- Verifies implementation of effective strategies for improvement that were designed to measure and improve outcome measures.
- Monitors quality improvement goals and tracks outcomes and measurements.
- Reviews incident data and prepares and analyses trended reports for local operations managers and QI Manager.
- Conducts incident reporting training and technical support in a region and/or service line.
- Conducts internal investigations of incidents and/or allegations per local protocol and as assigned.
- Conducts or assists with the provision of QI and risk management training to appropriate personnel in acquired companies.
- Conducts regular reviews of program operations and services to appraise levels at which programs are in compliance with established external and internal standards.
- Monitors compliance with contractual obligations, state and federal regulations, accreditation standards and internal operating practices.
- Conducts audits and supports operations to prepare for licensing / certification reviews.
- Partners with local operations and QI Manager to design correction plans for findings of noncompliance.
- Conducts audits to verify completion of correction plans in response to surveys.
- Completes Network Performance Audits, as assigned and reviews compliance with Network and state-specific consumer funds policies.
- Partners with local operations to implement and verify service model-specific policies and procedures.
- Support Operations with implementing local customer engagement activities.
- Support local customer engagement survey process through promotion, planning, completion, data collection, etc.
· Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility may be substituted.Three to five years of experience in quality improvement or other related social services field required.