From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Program DirectorApply Now Job ID 17000LSE
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNFairmont
- 21 years of age or older.
- Designated Coordinator recognition required for non-ICF [must meet (a) Or (b) Or (c) below]:
- Associate degree in a field related to human services and two years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
- A diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited postsecondary institution and three years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
- A minimum of fifty hours of education and training related to human services and disabilities; And four years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older.
- Four year degree preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable federal and state regulations.
- Demonstrated ability in areas of leadership, personnel, employee training, and public relations.
- Skilled in written and oral communication, community relations and service development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of behavior management principles, program development, and monitoring techniques.
- Eligible as determined by the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, the Department of Human Services, and the Company’s Corporate Compliance Plan.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets insurability requirements as defined by the Company’s insurance carrier.