From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Billing & Revenue AnalystApply Now Job ID 19000D8P
Billing & Revenue Analyst
Primary Location: United States-MA-MAFoxboro
Are you an experienced biller who loves solving problems? Take your passion to the next level by making a difference in a fast paced work environment. You will be assigned to a specific group of programs, while being cross trained in a multi-state operating group. Occasional travel within assigned territory may be required.
MENTOR Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides high-quality services to elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. We offer vibrant day programs that help them remain in their homes instead of requiring higher levels of care such as nursing homes.
The Billing & Revenue Analyst serves as the
liaison between Operations and Finance and is responsible for identifying,
researching, and resolving billing discrepancies for each person served.
- Escalates, researches and resolves any billing discrepancies identified by the SSC in order to meet billing deadlines
- Utilizes the document management software to support billing, cash and collection activities
- Works directly with Authorization & Billing Specialist to make sure daily, weekly and monthly activities are completed timely
- Works with payers and the SSC in order to resolve outstanding denials due to eligibility and authorization with the goal to minimize deletions or sales adjustments
- Maintains collection notes in the Denial Workflow application for all denials related to authorization and eligibility issues and coordinates with the SSC regarding all re-billing efforts in a timely manner
- Ensures the timely resolution of any collections issues for self-pay balances by working directly with the Program Director
- As necessary will identify, create and submit requests such as Sales Adjustments, Delete Service Requests, Transfer of Liabilities and Cash Movement forms in a timely manner
- Actively participates, presents, and provides an overview of authorization and eligibility issues in weekly/monthly AR calls. Will also provide information to be used in the quarterly reserve process
- Ensures internal control compliance by adhering to audit requirements within all assigned areas
- Assists with the resolution of any issues that could impact the timing of month-end close
- Adheres to customary business practices, service codes, payer and state billing guidelines for all states that ADH operates
- Assists in the onboarding of new hires by providing required training when necessary
- Supports special projects
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Responsible for the maintenance of an effective control environment under SOX 404 for the accounting operations he or she oversees. This includes both key and non-key controls and extends to the timely updating and modification of control design where necessary and the oversight of control remediation activities should exceptions be encountered in testing.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Post-Secondary degree preferred
- 3+years’ experience in the medical administration field and/or medical billing and collections background required
- Experience with a payer online portal preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to learn quickly, manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact with staff of different cultural backgrounds
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of EDI 835 formatting helpful but not essential
- Commitment to excellent customer service and support
- Foster culture of continuous improvement
- Data entry skills
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k), PTO and Holiday Pay
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!