From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
DieticianApply Now Job ID 20000CGC
Primary Location: United States-MA-MAFoxborough
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Description Adult Day Health is seeking a Dietician to provide nutrition assessment and counseling in Medical Nutrition Therapy for adult and pediatric patients.
- Consults with physician and other health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patients.
- Develops and implements a treatment plan in accordance with Network and dietary field guidelines.
- Provides individual and group counseling on the control of diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension, obesity and other diagnoses.
- Suggests appropriate behavior modification methods for control and alternation of eating habits.
- Formulates menus for therapeutic diets based on medical and physical condition of patients, and integrates patient's menus with basic institutional menus.
- Instructs clients and their families in nutritional principles, dietary plans, food selection, and preparation.
- Serves as a resource and educator for health care providers and staff.
- Develops policies for food service or nutritional programs to assist in health promotion and disease control.
- Monitors food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.