From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Director, Quality ImprovementApply Now Job ID 20000CG4
Director, Quality Improvement
Primary Location: United States-MA-MAFoxborough
- Partner with stakeholders in state and region to develop and implement continuous quality improvement plans
- Ensure implementation of The Network and Operating Group objectives or other initiatives in assigned state and, as directed, take the lead role for Region-specific quality strategies
- Provide quality assurance / improvement focused technical assistance and subject matter expertise with regard to process improvement initiatives
- Develop and promote systems and processes for effective communication with region and state leadership teams and QI staff to elicit feedback and disseminate information
- Oversee data integrity and utilization of Network databases for assigned region
- Analyze data and proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- Partner with state leadership to develop and implement strategies toward improvement
- Consult with Regional team to follow through on critical events and identify methods to improve safety and minimize risk to those we serve, to our employees, and to the communities we serve
- Oversee internal investigations of critical incidents in assigned states to ensure compliance with Network and Operating Group standards
- Support QI Manager with diligence assessments and evaluation of prospective mergers and acquisitions
- Proactively identify patterns of noncompliance with state leadership team to identify strategies to address
- Conduct periodic on-site compliance reviews
- Consult with State leadership teams to develop corrective action plans in response to adverse actions.
- Review Network Performance Audit results at least quarterly, and identify any patterns or trends; support state to develop corrective action plans in response to any findings
- Collaborate with Operations leadership and QI Managers to determine local customer engagement activities
- Make decisions and recommendations on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in operations management and/or quality management is required
- A commitment to quality and a passion for service in everything you do
- Exceptional people skills with an ability to establish rapport and credibility throughout the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, within an interdisciplinary approach
- An ability to move between the strategic focus on quality and the day-to-day tactical needs
Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company match
Annual performance-based bonus plan
Competitive Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 consumers in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.