From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Recruitment CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 19000SJ2
Primary Location: United States-MA-MAFoxboro
As the Recruitment Coordinator you will support a team of HR professionals by assisting with recruitment and onboarding of employees for Adults and Elders in our community-based day programs. You play an integral role in ensuring efficiencies, and creating a positive candidate and new hire experience. Your primary responsibilities will be to provide support to the HR team in effective coordination of job postings, system tracking, background check processing, onboarding and document production.
Adult Day Health offers a continuum of services and supports for elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be. Currently we serve over 4,500 participants in 36 vibrant, culturally-specific centers located throughout KY, MA, MD, NH, and NJ.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to post all open positions for an operating group on company and external websites to attract qualified applicants.
- Manage job postings on all external posting sites, using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) best practices and established processes.
- Accurately track candidates’ progress throughout the hiring process, utilizing the applicant tracking system.
- Communicate required next steps with candidates, including completion of secondary application.
- Prepare and forwards offer letters to the candidates.
- Complete pre-employment requirements respective to operating group, state, and funding regulations; alerts the hiring manager and Human Resources with any concerns or discrepancies relative to:
- Background checks, driver’s license checks, state registries, reference checks, Social Security numbers, fingerprints, or other pre-employment requirements.
- Work closely with Talent Recruiters and Hiring Managers to ensure a quality candidate experience and onboarding process; pro-actively seek to maintain candidate engagement throughout the process and follow agreed-to plan for this purpose.
Documentation: Assemble initial employee new hire paperwork, background checks and other required information and sends to appropriate HR contact.
- Verify that all required information is collected and sent.
- Maintain confidentiality, and appropriately handles confidential documents
Onboarding: Ensure purchasing cards and computer equipment are ordered prior to employee start date, as applicable.
Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills required by the Job
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree strongly preferred
- 1 year of related recruitment experience preferred; Experience with applicant tracking software and online recruitment strategies preferred.
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k), PTO and Holiday Pay
- Dynamic team environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 consumers in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined on a case by case basis through the interactive process.