From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Caregiver DSP Group HomeApply Now Job ID 17000CNB
Caregiver DSP Group Home
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAFresno
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Loyd's Liberty Homes
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) with Loyd's Liberty Homes, you’ll be one of these extraordinary people.
DSPs are the link to the community for those we serve. Whether you’re helping someone ride the bus for the first time, prepare for a job interview, attend college classes, do their own laundry, or assist with personal care, at the end of your work day, you know you have made a difference in someone’s life.
Based in residential settings, DSP's provide assistance with daily activities ranging from meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration, to accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans, working closely with our clinical staff, to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plans
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- Full and Part time schedules available
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Loyd's Liberty Homes is a partner of California MENTOR and The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
What We Require of You:
- One Year or more of experience in human services direct care (references required)
- High school diploma or GED minimum
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid CA driver’s license in good standing
- Reliable transportation
- Successful clearance of local, state, and/or federal background checks
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.