From direct care staff to program managers, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—Loyd's Liberty Homes' employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
House Lead, Program SupervisorApply Now Job ID 200003CF
House Lead, Program Supervisor
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAFresno
Function:Direct Support Management
California MENTOR is a team Driven By Purpose and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
Looking to take your Caregiving experience to the next career step?
The Program Supervisor role is a great way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to those we serve.
Take your human services career to the next level! If you are a natural leader looking for a longer-term management track in Human Services, we want to hear from you for this Program Supervisor opportunity.
The Program Supervisor, also known as "House Lead Staff," is responsible to lead services within one of our ICF Group Homes and to ensure that all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect. The PS also acts as a “go to” person for that program, serving as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork, and identifying any training needs.
- Under the supervision of the Case Management Supervisor and Program Director, oversee the day-to-day operation of the home
- Lead services within a designated service or program
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Direct Support Professionals
- Supervise daily activities of Direct Support Professionals
- Coordinate the activities for, and maintain schedules of, the employees of the program
- Provide direct care and support to assigned individuals we serve
- Provide input and feedback in hiring, disciplinary, and firing decisions
- Responsible for ensuring that onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered
- Physical Requirements: Heavy work – push, pull and lift 50 pounds.
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
- High School diploma or GED required;
- 1-2 years related work experience (specifically direct support to individuals with developmental or intellectual disabilities); some supervisory experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid CA driver’s license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of registration and insurance
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
- A collaborative work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training
- Full compensation/benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision and a lot more like life insurance, pet insurance, and so on
- 401(k) with company matching(after introductory period and eligibility requirements are met)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 36 states