From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Program Director Chinese Speaking PreferredApply Now Job ID 19000NBL
Program Director Chinese Speaking Preferred
Primary Location: United States-MD-MDGaithersburg
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support the seniors and adults we serve.
As a Program Director with Adult Day Health, you’ll be one of those special people. Adult Day Health offers a continuum of services and supports for elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be. Our caring staff works with each participant to create an individualized Plan of Care that fits their needs and interests. For one adult, this may mean help managing an illness such as diabetes. For another, it may mean social activities; help with medications and meals tailored to their special dietary needs. Depending on each person’s unique needs, the care plan may include services such as nursing care, social activities, healthy, delicious meals, and transportation to and from their local center.
Adult Day Health is seeking a Program Director to manage the day to day operations of one of our adult day health programs. Program Directors ensure quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements. The Program Director also manages, hires, trains and schedules staff.
Specific tasks include:
- Develop short and long-term goals for Adult Day Health Program.
- Directing and supervising all aspects of the program.
- Personnel Management.
- Ensure compliance with the standards established by the Department of Health and Human Services and other regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Overseeing program safety and emergency evacuation plans.
- Seek and use clinical and administrative guidance as needed.
- Fiscal Administration of the program.
- Establish collaborative relationships to ensure necessary support services are available to members and their families.
- Development and implementation of the program’s marketing plan.
- Other tasks as assigned by the leadership team.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- Two years of managerial experience
- Two years of experience working with adults in a health-care setting
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care, and the multidisciplinary team approach
- Competence in CPR and First Aid
- Chinese Speaking Preferred
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!