From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Medical Case Manager - TravelingApply Now Job ID 19000D6D
Medical Case Manager - Traveling
Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJGalloway
NeuroRestorative is a leading provider of post-acute and sub-acute rehabilitation services for individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other neurological challenges. We offer a continuum of care and rehabilitation options in community-based settings to individuals of all ages. Our personalized programs include residential and day treatment as well as specialized services for children and adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans. We provide expertise and resources of an organization on the cutting edge of clinical care and rehabilitative programs.
- Responsible for overall quality services and oversight of each case and /or site within assigned areas. Monitors services of physician and other related medical providers/services to assure quality standards of care are evident.
- Complete regular medical quality assurance reviews and risk management for all service recipients within assigned responsibility. Maintain functional knowledge of the programs for each person receiving services, both behavior intervention plans and skill development goals.
- Complete weekly reviews of medical related services/supports, medical base line documentation, dietary and adaptive equipment usage/condition, medication records, shift notes, etc.
- Review and assure appropriate billing documentation of medical and psychological services/supports meet the specific requirements of funding/contract for each individual.
- Conduct initial and on-going in-service, certification completion, and medical related training in a complete and timely manner for each employee/support person.
- Coordinate and thoroughly documents CPR, First Aid, Medication Administration/Delegated Nursing training, and Certification of employees.Assists in collection, organization, and reporting of behavior plan/baseline information as it pertains to medical or psychological status/updates.
- Assist in obtaining current medical consents and other needed authorization/consents.
- Ensure that each individual(s) supervision and related health/safety issues are appropriate/adequate and ISP identified appropriate documented levels of support/service, while maintaining the overall quality service and efficiency of operations.
- Administer First Aid and medical care as needed. Completes timely physical assessments, medical evaluation visits/follow up, medical and mental health baseline information, and other nursing related duties in a professional and thorough manner.
- Support public relations with community agencies, public agencies, legal systems, and other concerned parties.
- Notifies program director promptly of concerns/complaints
- Promote and encourage program coordinators and support staff in developing and maintaining positive communication with local agencies, families, and community members.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN or RN program and one year of related experience.
- Travel as needed