From skilled nurses and therapists to administrative staff and clinical evaluators, our employees make a difference in the lives of patients and their families every day. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local providers—CareMeridian’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative health and human services for more than 30 years.
Certified Nurses Assistant CNA Day and Night Shift PRNApply Now Job ID 17000JY3
Certified Nurses Assistant CNA Day and Night Shift PRN
Primary Location: CA-CAGarden Grove-12461 Springdale St
- Perform resident care
- Observe and report changes in the resident’s condition to the Charge Nurse.
- Complete the CNA section of the daily nurses notes within required timeframes.
- Prepare resident’s room for admission, obtain equipment and supplies as needed.
- Prepare resident for discharge. Remove equipment from room for terminal cleaning.
- Follow Safety Policy and Procedure at all times, including those for fire and disaster.
- Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents and incidents to supervisor.
- Use equipment correctly and safely.
- Be responsible, when needed, for resident activity programs, including off‐site outings.
- Participates in CareMeridian’s Performance Improvement Program.
- Attend and participate in scheduled meetings, training/CEU program.
- Able to work with and relate to patients that are dealing with medically complex issues.
- Maintain a good working relationship with coworkers.
- Be compassionate and strive for the best care possible to provide to the patients.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Completion of a CNA certificate program
- One year CNA experience desired.
- Current CNA certification issued by this state
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Health Care Providers
- Able to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) with all staff, residents, and their families and/or authorized representative
- Recognizing that compassion is part of the job
- Understanding that patient care is always a top priority
- Believing in the mission and vision of the company
Founded in 1989, CareMeridian provides a continuum of high quality, cost-effective post-acute care and rehabilitation options to people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and other life-altering injuries and medically-complex illnesses. With program locations throughout the Western United States, CareMeridian offers a distinctive service delivery model, merging an experienced and skilled health care and rehabilitation team with state-of-the-art technology in community-based program settings designed to meet each individual’s unique needs at every stage of recovery.