From skilled nurses and therapists to administrative staff and clinical evaluators, our employees make a difference in the lives of patients and their families every day. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local providers—CareMeridian’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative health and human services for more than 30 years.
Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) Night Shift PRNApply Now Job ID 180000OM
Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) Night Shift PRN
Primary Location: CA-CAGarden Grove-12461 Springdale St
Founded in 1989, CareMeridian provides a continuum of high quality, cost-effective post-acute care and rehabilitation options to people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and other life-altering injuries and medically-complex illnesses. CareMeridian offers a distinctive service delivery model, merging an experienced and skilled health care and rehabilitation team with state-of-the-art technology in community-based program settings designed to meet each individual’s unique needs at every stage of recovery.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with CareMeridian you’ll be one of those special people designated to care for both our pediatric and adult patients and we believe CNAs are critical to our success and supports the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
This is a fun environment, focused on the rehabilitation of our residents. We know that what we do above all else is the most important thing to our residents.
CareMeridian is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to perform hands-on nursing care with emphasis on daily care needs, personal hygiene, and behavior under supervision of the licensed nurse and Director of Nursing for the facility.
Come see what a difference you can make in the lives of others.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS of the CNA:
1. Perform resident care according to CareMeridian’s Policies and Procedures and regulatory guidelines.
2. Observe and report changes in the resident’s condition to the Charge Nurse.
3. Complete the CNA section of the daily nurses notes within required timeframes.
4. Initiate emergency procedures, if needed.
5. Prepare resident’s room for admission, obtaining equipment and supplies as needed.
6. Prepare resident for discharge. Remove equipment from room for terminal cleaning.
7. Follow CareMeridian’s Safety Policy and Procedure at all times, including those for fire and disaster.
• Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents and incidents to supervisor.
8. Use equipment correctly and safely.
9. Be responsible, when needed, for resident activity programs, including off‐site outings.
10. Participates in CareMeridian’s Performance Improvement Program.
11. Attend and participate in scheduled meetings, training/CEU program.
• High School diploma or G.E.D.
• Completion of a CNA certificate program.
One year CNA experience desired but not required. We love new grads!
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
• Current CNA certification issued by this state
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Health Care Providers
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Completion of a CNA certificate program
- One year CNA experience desired.
- Current CNA certification issued by this state
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Health Care Providers
- Able to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) with all staff, residents, and their families and/or authorized representative
- Recognizing that compassion is part of the job
- Understanding that patient care is always a top priority
- Believing in the mission and vision of the company