From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Manager, ResidentialApply Now Job ID 19000T7W
Primary Location: United States-TX-TXGarland
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Description (INSERT PARTNER) is seeking a Residential Manager (RM) to provide leadership, oversight and supervision to Residential Operations, including Supervisors and Team Leaders. The RM also manages programming and ensures quality in all residential and community operations providing direct services to program participants. The RM may manage residential labor plans.
- Recruits, hires, supervises and develops qualified Home Managers, Team Leaders and other residential staff. Ensures that all shifts are adequately covered within the homes.
- Participates in the development of home budget and ensures the fiscal management of the house
- Participates on admission team and ensures successful admission of participants into residences, including participation in clinical review and decisions regarding potential admissions.
- Ensures compliance by residential staff with all licensing, CARF and other agency regulations.
- Ensures that required safe practice, safety rules and emergency procedures are followed and carried out by all staff.
- Ensures that medication assistance given to residents is timely and in proper order/dosage, according to pharmacy, nursing and state regulations and in compliance with guidelines established by treatment team.
- Reports any medical emergency immediately to the Nurse and/or Assistant State Director
- Promotes and maintains good relations with community and neighborhood
- Provides new staff orientation and training in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Provides training and support of Home Managers and supervisors in management and follows through on responsibilities such as: decreasing overtime hours, staff ratio, flexibility, sharing and efficiency of documentation.
- Ensures adherence to program transition guidelines to allow for a smooth transition for program participants between the residences or to discharge environment.
- Participates in executive committee assignments
- Conducts safety inspections, environmental surveys and audits. Monitors appearance and proper maintenance of facilities consistent with established environmental quality standards.
- Supervises maintenance of appropriate food and supply inventories.
- Provides 24-hour call assistance to the apartments as needed
- Assists in providing family support to the residential facility
- May ensure the general maintenance and up-keep of the company vehicle assigned to the house
- Completes monthly required reports and paperwork as needed
- Attends weekly staff meetings with interdisciplinary team and bi-weekly management meetings. Participates in house meetings as needed.
- Attends mandatory training on a yearly basis and in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned..
- Associates Degree in health related, human services field or related field or equivalent experience; or Bachelor's Degree in a human services field with one year of experience