From skilled nurses and therapists to administrative staff and clinical evaluators, our employees make a difference in the lives of patients and their families every day. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local providers—CareMeridian’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative health and human services for more than 30 years.
Registered Nurse (RN)Apply Now Job ID 17000HW7
Registered Nurse (RN)
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAGilroy
Founded in 1989, CareMeridian provides a continuum of high quality, cost-effective post-acute care and rehabilitation options to people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and other life-altering injuries and medically-complex illnesses. With program locations throughout the Western United States, CareMeridian offers a distinctive service delivery model, merging an experienced and skilled health care and rehabilitation team with state-of-the-art technology in community-based program settings designed to meet each individual’s unique needs at every stage of recovery.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) with CareMeridian you’ll be one of those special people.
For CareMeridian and The MENTOR Network the RN is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the RN role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
CareMeridian is seeking a RN to provide nursing services, training and support to address the medical psychiatric needs of individuals with developmental disabilities, substance abuse issues and/or emotional or behavioral challenges.
The primary role of the Registered Nurse is to provide nursing care, within their scope of practice; to our pediatric residents in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care, regulatory guidelines, Caremeridian’s Policies and Procedures and under the general supervision of the Director of Nursing. Emphasis is placed on CareMeridian’s mission and values.
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing (RN) program
- One year of related experience
- Experience working with medically fragile complex individuals such as brain injury, spinal cord injury, trach and/or ventilator dependent patients
- Current RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Health Care Providers
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
- Compassion and patient advocacy a must!
- Able to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) with all staff, residents, and their families and/or authorized representative.