Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Primary Location: CA-CAGranite Bay-7150 Sierra Ponds Ln
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Come join our amazing team of CNAs supporting individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses. Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing quality of life enhancing services to those we serve.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
- Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, and community and social integration.
- Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served
- Initiate emergency procedures on as needed basis
- Use equipment correctly and safely
- Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents or incidents to supervisor
- Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation
- Assist with resident activity programs, including off-site outings and off-site appointments.
- Assist with household activities
- Assist in keeping residence tidy and clean.
- Assist with meal preparation and mealtimes.
- Prepare rooms for admissions of new residents, obtaining equipment and supplies as needed
- Prepare residents for discharge.
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings and trainings as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Completion of a CNA certificate program; current CNA certification issued by California
- One year CNA experience preferred, ideally experience with medically complex patients
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and CPR
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, residents, and families
- Competitive pay rates; paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid classroom and on-the-job training
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- All shifts available
Why Join Us
Hear from our CEO, Bruce Nardella, about why he’s part
of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.