From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Adolescent Home SupervisorApply Now Job ID 20000HUW
Adolescent Home Supervisor
Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJHackettstown
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
TAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE IN YOUTH GROUP HOMES TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at New Jersey MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
- Assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- Participate in a range of administrative duties including YSS (DSP) staff hiring, training, scheduling and oversight.
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP)
What we require of you:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1+ years experience working with youth
- 1+ Supervisory experience preferred
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Ability to work 5 days a week from 3pm -11pm (one of them being either Saturday or Sunday)
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 36 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
Our organization is driven by the power of relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.