Family Centetred SpecialistApply Now Job ID 170002SL
Family Centetred Specialist
Primary Location: United States-MD-MDHagerstown
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
For IFCS and The MENTOR Network, a Family Centered Specialist is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.This is a great opportunity for an experienced counselor to provide services to children and families in a direct manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide individual and family interventions.
• Understand and implement IFCS’s evidence-based Family Centered Treatment © model.
• Provide professional-level services based on an effective assessment of client’s needs.
• Participate in individual and team supervision as scheduled.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel from referring/collateral agencies.
• One year of related field experience
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
This is a mobile position that involves in-home treatment. The counselor will travel to the homes of clients who live in the Hagerstown area. Local candidates are encouraged to apply. Mileage reimbursement is included!
• Full-time Salaried positions (no fee-for- service)
• Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
• Vacation/Leave accrual
• Cellular phone w/text messaging
• Free supervision or reimbursement for expenses
Founded in 1988, Institute for Family Centered Services (IFCS) a partner of The MENTOR Network supports families in, Massachusetts, Maryland and North Carolina through intensive In-Home Family Centered Services. Using an evidence-based service model, called Family Centered Treatment®, IFCS delivers individualized, practical supports that empower youth and families to lead healthy, stable lives at home.