DSP- FT Overnights PT Weekenders
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
DSP- FT Overnights PT Weekenders
Primary Location: United States-OH-OHHamilton
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Come join our mission – make a difference in lives and enjoy rewarding work! We have a range of schedules and shifts available, we can work around your availability. We are currently seeking FT overnight and PT weekender caregivers. Whether you have previous experience or just a big heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you! Apply today to REM Ohio to join the amazing group of co-workers and the inspiring individuals we serve.
As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional with REM Ohio, you’ll work in residential settings supporting individuals with intellectual, physical, and behavioral disabilities.
We have a variety of shifts and schedules available:
- Full-Time Overnights
- Part-Time Weekenders
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Assisting individuals to redirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
What we ask of you:
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Ohio driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship-building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Paid Training (First Aid, CPR, Medical Administration)
- Consistent Schedules
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress and employee events
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) along with PTO and Holiday Pay for employees working over 30 hours per week.
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next.
- Career development and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
Why Join Us
Hear from some of our team why they’re part of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?Watch Video
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.