Program Services CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 17000GKE
Program Services Coordinator
Primary Location: PA-PAHarrisburg-3544 N Progress Ave
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
For PA Mentor and The MENTOR Network the Program Services Coordinator is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the Program Services
Coordinator role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social
and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the
organization. We in fact have many success stories from people at all levels
that have followed the Service Coordinator path.
PA Mentor is seeking a Part-Time Program Services Coordinator to coordinate the development and implementation of services and treatments to clients/individuals. Program Services Coordinators oversee all services provided to individuals and their families, monitors quality of care delivered, and monitors corporate and regulatory program compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field and one year of related work experience working with the population served preferred
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Provides mileage reimbursement.