As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Primary Location: United States-NV-NVHenderson
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Caregiver, Direct Support Professional -
We have programs throughout the greater Las Vegas area, providing services to adults and children with developmental disabilities and other specialized needs.
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching (after introductory period and eligibility requirements are met)
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Variety of shifts and schedules available
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 36 states
- Full-time, part-time, and "as needed" (no guaranteed hours)
- Early mornings, evenings, overnights, and weekends
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, (behavioral, developmental, physical, mental health) through assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Transporting to medical appointments, errands, shopping or activities
- Personal hygiene, bathing, toileting, grooming, preparing meals, and assisting with medication administration
- Assisting individuals to redirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age (21 to work with Children)
- Valid NV driver’s license in good standing required
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
As a successful Caregiver you will:
- Celebrate and encourage growth and independence in the life of every individual you serve.
- Lead by example to encourage and support your co-workers and the individuals you serve.
- Approach concerns with an open mind and assume positive intent.
- Take initiative to identify problems before they become crises.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!