Mental Health Caregiver
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Mental Health Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNHermantown
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Come join our REM Arrowhead team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time and Part-time
- Early mornings, days, evenings, weekends and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Caregivers, Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transport to medical appointments
- Enjoy recreational activities together
- Assist with personal cares
- Preparation of meals
- Assist with medication administration
- Teach strategies to live as independently as possible
- Full-time and Part-time flexible, consistent schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- High school diploma/GED NOT required
REM Arrowhead is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from some of our team why they’re part of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?Watch Video
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.