From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Job DeveloperApply Now Job ID 17000L0U
Primary Location: CA-CAHesperia-15075 Main St
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Cole Vocational Services
Essential Job Function
· Contacts community based employers, as an employment specialist to secure paid employment for referred individuals.
· Completes vocational assessments.
· Conducts job preparation classes.
· Conducts career exploration and vocational opportunities by reaching out to employers and matching employer needs with individuals’ goals.
· Assists individuals receiving services in searching and interviewing for employment.
· Completes required service documentation reviews, meets regularly with individuals and others to provide needed services and supports, and ensures appropriate communication with planning team.
· Attends individuals related meetings, professionally represents the Program while in the community, and ensures individual rights.
· Conducts presentations regarding employment opportunities.
· Performs other related duties and activities as required.
·Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
·Master's degree in Vocational Rehabilitation preferred.
·Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
What we offer you:
·A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
·Annual performance-based bonus plan
·A rewarding work environment
·Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the families you bring onboard
·Time Off & Holiday Pay
·Family-oriented environment, casual dress
·Employee discounts; fun employee events
·Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
·On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
·Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!