From nurses to direct care staff to program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with caring support in specialized residential settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—our employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Program Supervisor BCBAApply Now Job ID 190007B8
Program Supervisor BCBA
Primary Location: CA-CAHesperia-15075 Main St
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and you’re looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
• Conduct new consumer intakes with Program Director (as necessary)
• Develop, implement, and monitor individualized treatment plans
• Development and overseeing Functional Behavior Assessments and other evaluations for program implementation and assess progress of effectiveness of behavior plans and curriculum modifications. Regularly reviews consumer records to monitor progress of each consumer.
• Updates treatment plans quarterly and as needed and submits summary of assessments and recommended behavior support plan components to Program Director.
• Consult with team members about behavior plans, curriculum modifications, accommodations and social skills and provide staff with resources, tools, and provides modeling of techniques;
• Assist in overseeing and providing consultation to staff regarding programming and behavior plan implementation
• Ensure behavioral strategies are implemented consistently and accurately in all settings.
• Attend team meetings as necessary and requested.
• Act as an active training member for direct care staff and management staff. This includes on-site staff training, orientation training and staff meetings.
• Ensure that all staff demonstrates proficiency in implementation of the behavior plan in place for each consumer.
• To ensure effective communication and interpersonal skills with staff, consumers and ID team.
• Ensure all consumers are safe by implementing and monitoring de-escalation strategies
• Ensures behavior support plans and support services provided are accurate, up to date, and in compliance with Individual Plans, quality standards, and regulatory requirements.
• Other duties as required.
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
Qualifications: What we require of you:
• Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field and be recognized as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience or training in Applied Behavior Analysis
• Demonstrated success in a leadership role
• Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
What we offer you:
• A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• Annual bonus plan
• A rewarding work environment
• Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
• Time Off & Holiday Pay
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress
• Employee discounts; fun employee events
• Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
• On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
• Mileage reimbursement
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR Family Home Agency is a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!